Weight kit includes: weight, case or vial, and glove
Type II design (screw-knob)
Stainless steel polished finish
Designed to meet ASTM E617-18 specifications.
Accredited Certificate of Weight Calibration:
- Meets requirements for ISO/IEC 17025 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1
- Provides traceability to NIST
- Contains the assumed density of the weight being tested so that atmospheric buoyancy corrections can be applied
- Lists the uncertainty of the measurement process as it relates to the item being calibrated
- Lists the actual mass values or the corrections to the nominal mass of the weight being calibrated vs. 8 grams/cm3
- Lists the environmental conditions present at time of calibration
- Cites that the test was done by Rice Lake Weighing System's accredited laboratories
- States that Rice Lake Weighing Systems is ISO 9001 registered
Please note: calibration weights are not returnable since they are made-to-order and certified on the date of manufacture. Mass value of test weight can be affected by factors such as improper handling, environmental factors and oxidation. Please consider these points prior to ordering, as your order cannot be canceled once it has been placed.