If you only need scales during inventory or peak-use periods, a Certified Scale rental plan might be the best solution for your needs. Rentals reduce expenditures on maintenance and storage costs, as well as eliminate capital improvement outlays. We can help you choose the right scale system for your individual rental requirements.
Rentals by the day, week, or month, or even lease-to-own.
Systems selected for simple, reliable and accurate operation.
Wide variety of rental scales available
- Single and Dual Platform Counting Scales (0.5 lb. - 100 lbs)
- Counting Scale - Floor Scale combinations (up to 10,000 lbs.)
- Analytical Balances (resolution down to 0.1 mg)
- Precision Balances (200 gram - 600 gram)
- Bench & Portable Scales (up to 1000 lbs.)
- Floor Scales (up to 10,000 lbs.)
- Dynomometers and Tension Meters (up to 10,000 lb / lbf )
- Crane Scales (up to 100,000 lbs.)
Long-lerm leasing solutions also available for more complex applications
- We can interface your scales to computers, process control, printers, and bar code equipment
- We can program scale equipment for customized information retrieval, data base functions, emulation of existing weighing equipment, rate of flow, counting, or any other capability, with our in-house programmer.
Calibrated with certified and traceable test standards.
Most systems available with optional battery operation.
Standby service available.
Scale rentals include professional delivery to your facility, setup, training, and pickup. Other types of specialty equipment available for rent as well, please contact us for more information.